Join an enthusiastic team of professionals covering the entire spectrum of the real estate development process. We are looking for team players displaying similar values to the ones of Speedwell: sustainable, smart, trustworthy, open, passionate, and committed. We are currently looking for an experienced real estate accountant to join our expanding SuperTeam, more specifically for someone responsible with keeping the financial records of several real estate companies in a well-organized manner. This is a great opportunity for highly motivated individuals, able to work independently and results-oriented. The Group is rapidly expanding and is currently comprised of approx. 25 entities and SPVs at various stages of development. This is a key role with great visibility and exposure as well as a great opportunity for someone who is highly motivated, adaptable, result oriented and able to work both independently and in team.
- Track income and expenses • Post daily transactions • Handle accounts payables and receivables on a daily basis • Perform monthly reconciliations for all accounts • Issue invoices • Maintain tax registers • VAT accounting and prepare VAT tax returns • Calculate income tax liabilities and prepare tax returns • WHT tax, property taxes • Verify documents and follow up with suppliers and other business partners • Month-end closing entries and prepare monthly trial balance • Prepare annual and semi-annual balance sheets and financial statements • Examine accounting records, process and interpret financial data and prepare reports • Contribute to process and system improvement
- Accounting, Economics or Finance Degree • 5 + years of accounting experience • Real Estate accounting experience • Knowledge of Romanian accounting principles and taxation • Fluent Romanian and knowledge of English (intermediate or higher) • Use of accounting software and MS Excel/experience with Nexus ERP would be a plus
- Accuracy and attention to detail • Able to adapt to new situations and apply knowledge to solve issues • Good communication skills • Organizational skills
- Competitive remuneration corresponding to qualifications and experience
- Flexible work arrangements
- Opportunity to grow in a dynamic real estate company
- Mobile phone, laptop, private medical subscription
- Annual performance review
- Long term service related benefits
If you are looking for a great career opportunity in a fast-paced agile environment, want to grow and are inspired to contribute to company excellence, we are here! Please send your application to [email protected] and please specify the position you are applying for.
Speedwell is a vertically integrated, real estate developer and investor that benefits from a highly experienced team, substantial capital base and development pipeline. The company operates in the residential, office and logistic markets and is present in various cities of Romania. By joining Speedwell, you will have the opportunity to develop new, solid, professional experience in a fast-paced environment, within a large and dynamic team which includes architects and design specialists, project and construction managers, asset and property managers, leasing and sales professionals. Become part of our team to learn what developing with passion means, even is about a project or you, as an individual.